January seventeen will probably go down in world history as the month that changed the world. For me its been a roller coaster. With lots of crucial prep work for the upcoming months’ adventures not to mention birthday, charity work and events. Heres what it January looked like, according to my phone..
- Photographing food in an attempt to record my eating habits. Eating clean, working out.
- Hanging out with the coolest three year old I know. I just love being Auntie Saibh!
- Morning January walks out in Salthill. I’ve been walking the 7k as much as possible, catching some stunning sunrises!
- Spotted this sign in 56 Central and snapped it to my gals. Need to remind everyone, including myself of this!
- My 31st birthday spent with the best friends and a pint outside Ti Neachtain. Friends have a way of soothing the soul.
- Working on the collecting for CF Galway – we raised €1290 at the churchgate collection and €150 at christmas! This money goes directly to help the 85 children and adults living with CF in Galway.
- Muggy January evenings spent in Galway City, I find myself walking these streets, daydreaming.
- Some mornings have been truly gorgeous! Met our local celebrity Herron out fishing one morning.
- Tone & Flex workshop with Sinead Love Yoga in Spideal was so wonderful! Yoga has changed my life. See the first shoot I worked on with Sinead here. Theres another one to come!
- Afternoon’s spent in Charlie Byrnes Bookstore as an escape from the noise.
- Working on helping COPE Galway with Jess sorting items for the homeless. This was a huge task both before and after christmas. Hampers for the needy, toys, shoes and food sorted for hundreds of local people.
- At the Women’s March on Galway, see more photos here. This was in support of the Women’s March on Washington.
- Back at the gym with my trainer Jess at FITTSteps Training Studio in Craughwell – check her out, she’s inspiring!
- Morning January walks around the city have been beautiful!
- Happy Puppy 0n the way home from walks on the bog with Jess – see more here. I have a blog on this to follow, trying to catch up!
- Helping out at MADRA by walking homeless doggo’s with Keith!
- Wedding dress shopping at Vintage Pearl Galway with a dear friend.
- Fresh vegetarian pasta with vegan cheese at The Pasta Factory – hooked!
Find and follow me on Instagram & twitter at @Saibhegan
• • •
Thanks for reading, leave me a comment or find me on social media!
• • •