Oh November has been a busy one! I feel like this Autumn has flown by so fast, like in the blink of an eye, heres December. November being such a busy one, saw Into The West Blogger Network enjoy our last event of the year, the Blogging 4 Business Event at the Galway Bay Hotel at the start of the month. We also attended some coal events and the Galway Fashion Trail too.
This month, I also started a new job which I excited about! Now, December’s arrived and Im thrilled, I love the season, I adore christmas!! Seeing friends, buying presents, nights out and charity work make December on of my favourites! Evenings spent with friends and sunday afternoons watching old movies… bliss!! When do we get to put the tree up!?! Check out the rest of my month according to my iPhone..
- Photos I shot for the Galway Now Magazine, published early November with fellow blogger & stylist Sandra Harty
- Autumnal vibes in Galway at Cross Street are just my favourite thing!
- Macavity has been meditating with Gabby Bernstein, clearly he’s totally zen! Follow all my cats on Instagram at #BratFaceCatFace, or my Pup at #JunoSpoono. Yes Im that person..
- From Where I Stand – sprouting bulb edition
- Hot pink pavlova puffs from Gourmet Tart Co. Salthill
- Enjoying the lovely Jasmine Solaris Botanicals Tea at the #itwbnBloggerEvent
- Galway is starting to look a lot like Christmas, yay!
- Amber’s birthday celebrations were so much fun!
- Printing photos, old school with PhotoBox – I love this service!
- White, festive hot chocolate dates at Esquires Coffee, Eyre Square
- I helped at the COPE christmas food appeal at Tesco, collecting food items for less fortunate, local people this winter with Galways Lyons Club . . want to volunteer with me?
- Beautiful autumnal days in Galway remind me that the rain always stops, eventually.
- Stunning jewellery by Irish Designer ArtySmartyShop at My Shop Granny Likes It, Galway. Spotted at the #GalwayFashionTrail
- Shooting with Sinead from LoveYoga Galway – blogpost to follow <3
- Slow Sunday breakfast dates in Kai, Galway are bliss!
- Brown Thomas lit up like Christmas, heaven!
- From Where I Stand – Wedding/Girlie edition
- Winter Warmer Fundraiser with Solaris Tea, Into The West Blogger Network & Simon Community Galway
Find and follow my adventures on Instagram at @saibhegan