Goodbye October. You have been wonderful. Although tough and testing at time, you remain my favourite month. I enjoyed walking and photographing the Galway City streets early in the mornings, having some wonderful nights out at different restaurants, taking lots and lots of photos and learning lots of new things too. I worked hard on projects, photoshoots, training and design as well as working on my CV and Portfolio for the first time in years!
I saw myself in print in GalwayNOW Magazine, I worked with some charities and companies and enjoyed warm, friendly Autumnal beach days too! The #itwbnBloggerEvent with Joanne Larby was also such a wicked day out with all the blogger family and we celebrated a family graduation too!
Nice one October, you weren’t that bad.. Here is what the Samhain month looked like according to my iPhone..
- Love the Autumn months for strolling the streets
- #FromWhereIStand – Autumn addition with Sandra during our GalwayNOW photoshoot!
- Galway’s newly refurbished BiteClub is AMAZING! Have you tried??
- Daily Tarot! this deck was a gift from lovely Julia. Find more online at Amber.
- Colourful cocktails at #itwbnBloggerEvent
- Choosing Happiness everyday
- Getting out and about with my cameras this Autumn
- The changing sign at Electric Nightclub
- #FromWhereIStand – Autumn addition
- Drinking Solaris Tea, the Chakra range, this one is ‘I Speak‘ (throat chakra). Its is unbelievable, definitely my favourite so far!
- Riverside walks on sunny days in Galway
- Accidental Autumn reflections
- Sinead & I talking ITWBN in the Galway Now Magazine
- Beautiful yet gloomy Autumn’s day in Galway, Waterside.
- Juno at the beach
- Gatecrashing a wedding on the beach
- Flowers and textures in coffee shops
- Glistening Galway streets lit by twilight
Find and follow my adventures on Instagram at @saibhegan