October is here, Autumn is here, my favourite season! September was a very weird month for me with alot going on and tons of work to get done. I kind of settled back into Ireland after my summer in Thailand although I was frozen and my tan and freckles have started to fade! We held two great blogger events at the Glenlo Abbey Hotel and 56 Central Galway which were absolutely awesome and seeing all the bloggers after the summer break was so wonderful!
I received some bad news in September which left me a little empty & bit torn up, but I’m reminded everyday by amazing people in my life to take each day as it comes, be positive and things will work themselves out. Roll on October I say!
Here is what September looked like according to my iPhone..
- Flying home from Thailand with Paula, I love to photograph the clouds.
- First Tarot card of the month! The Ace of Pentacles – representative of new beginnings, fresh energy, and inspiration, yes please!
- Back to see my beautiful Salthill for the first time in two months
- Blogger Lunch date with Kerry & Sinead at The Huntsman Inn
- Galway’s hustle and bustle is alive in Autumn
- Stopping to chat to lady cows is my fave
- Catching and seeing the beauty everywhere
- Claddagh Quay with blue skies
- Lunch dates at Kai <3
- All white Watson Cat
- Delicious Desserts at 56 Central mini #itwbnBloggerEvent
- New Rimmel Foundation from #itwbnBloggerEvent goodie bag
- The tower at Glenlo Abbey Hotel, beautiful!
- From Where I Stand // ITWBN // Nails on Fleek
- Walkies and sweet treats at the beach with Juno
- Erika Fox // Retro Flame at #itwbnBloggerEvent
- Dreams at Hairwaves Salon
- Gardens at Glenlo Abbey Hotel
Find and follow my adventures on Instagram at @saibhegan